- Before I go to bed I place my phone on the other side of the bedroom. This means, as soon as I wake up, I don’t have the temptation to automatically scroll through my phone.
- Repeat a morning affirmation in the mirror. For example: today I will face any challenge head on, with confidence.
- I drink a warm water with lemon first thing in the morning to awaken my digestive system
- Speak positively to my children. Us mums know that mornings can be chaotic, and testing! So as much as possible I try to approach the morning with a sense of calm and ensure I say something positive to each of my children to set an example of how to begin the day the right way.
- Without fail I have my daily greens in the form of a green juice. I love to make my own as I can adapt the recipe depending on what I’m needed, but if I’m in a rush I’ll grab a ready made one I can drink on the school run.
THE BEAUTY CHEF COLLAGEN